Sunday, January 29, 2023

Encourage and challenge others

Discover creative ways to encourage others and to motivate them toward acts of compassion, doing beautiful works as expressions of love. This is not the time to pull away and neglect meeting together, as some have formed the habit of doing. In fact, we should come together even more frequently, eager to encourage and urge each other onward as we anticipate that day dawning.
Hebrews 10:24‭-‬25 TPT

God, thank You for being a constant encouragement to me. And thank You for placing people in my life who encourage and challenge me to grow closer to You. Today, please show me how I can intentionally encourage the people You place in my life. Show me how I can prepare for Your return by loving others as You have loved me. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

No comments: